Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear the World

To the people of Earth,

I would love to read your comments if you feel so inclined to post any. For the longest while I thought that nobody read my blog. Which was nice in a way because I could use it as my online personal journal. But a few people have told me recently that they enjoyed such and such post or that they were offended by this or that. I had no idea they even knew where to find my blog. So to you people I say "Prove it." Let me know what you think. This is a shameless plea for comments. I want to hear from you, people of Earth.

Love,

Garred

PS - Start with the poems. They're short and easy to read.

You Are...

I Am...

Shalom

O ellie, this is the heart

Mount Fuji

Skeletons

mine mine mine


Two Pears

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Just ask her...

moonchullee said...

Dear girl from temple,

I know you're going on a mission very soon. But I caught you looking at me like 6 times. Which means you also caught me looking at you 6 times. Which means we need to go out. And if that's not enough reason... Sammy says so.